On-Boarding Instructions / Getting Started
FOR BEST RESULTS, PRIOR TO FIRST USE:
• Close all open apps other than Uber, Lyft, Google Maps and Waze
• Make sure your wi-fi is turned off (unless you have a reliable hot-spot)
• Restart your device now and at least once a day
MYSTRO ONLY SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING:
• Android devices running Android OS 7.0 or higher.
• Android devices with more than 2.0 GB (gigabytes) of RAM
INSTRUCTIONS (Some steps may be skipped depending on device and Android software version.)
- Sign in to your Uber and/or Lyft apps if installed
- Open Mystro app and tap SIGN IN.
- Enter the NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS you used to register.
- Tap SIGN IN.
- ACCESSIBILITY screen appears, scroll to bottom and select the Mystro Accessibility Service
- Tap switch on next screen, turn it ON
- You’ll get an ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE pop-up, tap OK
- Mystro will launch and you’ll get a LOCATION ACCESS pop-up, tap ALLOW
- Mystro home page loads