Are you guys hiring?
If you have a skill you believe we could use, feel free to send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to us at email@example.com.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Mystro is a small but growing tech industry start-up in the transportation space. We build aggregation/automation software for on-demand drivers. We are looking for a capable and versatile team member who is able to wear many hats to join our customer service team.
As a company created for drivers, we wanted to give you an opportunity to join our team and help make Mystro the best tool for on-demand drivers in the marketplace.
If you think you might be a good fit for Mystro and your experience and skills match the criteria listed below, please respond to this email with a cover letter and resume. Make sure to put Customer Service Representative in the subject line of the email.
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) will respond to a high volume of inbound emails and calls regarding technical support, billing and general issues from Mystro customers. The CSR will also be tasked with maintaining social media / Google Playstore communications with Mystro users.
The CSR will provide efficient solutions to assist customers by quickly diagnosing and troubleshooting problems as well as answering general queries from customers. CSR must be able to communicate in an effective and professional manner to ensure customers receive high quality and timely service.
Additional duties include conducting industry research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests as well as providing some administrative support such as handling information requests and preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, scheduling calls and meetings.
The CSR reports to the COO regarding administrative functions and to the Customer Service Manager regarding customer service and tech support responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Intake, analyze and respond to inbound customer service requests. determine significance and facilitate their internal distribution if necessary.
- Facilitate and develop support solutions with development and product team.
- Generate customer service data reports, memos, emails and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Determine their significance and facilitate their internal distribution.
- Maintain and facilitate social media / Google Playstore communications with customers
- Intake and distribute meeting minutes for all weekly company and department meetings.
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence - mail and packages
- Perform general duties such as ordering supplies, receiving visitors, schedule conference calls and meetings.
- Education - BS or BA Degree preferred but not mandatory
- Previous Experience
- Prior customer service or call center experience
- Familiarity with Android devices
- Prior tech support experience
- Experience driving for Lyft and/or Uber
- Experience using Mystro while driving
- Preferred Skills
- Advanced Mac computer knowledge
- Advanced IT Help Desk skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Google suite applications
- Creative and determined problem solving
- Excellent communication and decision-making
- Great time management
- Comfortable collaborating with team members
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to change
- Maintain composure and manage stress during busy times without easy solutions
- Effective communication, resolution, and development of credibility with customers
- Personal Characteristics
- Must live in San Francisco Bay Area or be willing to relocate if hired
- Physical Abilities
- Must be able to sit at a desk, use a computer and cell phone for up to 8 hours a day.